IT and Technical Support Coordinator
Marino, a full-service strategic communications firm headquartered in NYC, seeks a driven and enthusiastic candidate to serve as a part-time IT and Technical Support Coordinator. Ideal candidates have two to three years’ experience in the field; prior in-house IT experience is a plus. This is not a remote position.
IT and Technical Support Coordinator, Part-time
- Provide IT and technical support to staff members which may include:
- VPN access issues
- Conference room computer set up/troubleshooting
- Desk setups (monitor, docking station, etc.)
- Other IT issues as needed
- Assist in transition back to office ensuring conference room set ups, hot desk setups, chargers/cords availability, et. al.
- Log, troubleshoot and process solutions to support emails or staff computer issues and oversee issue resolution with our outside IT consulting firm
- Office 365 assistance including set up of email aliases/distribution lists
- Assist with MAC OS for staff members as needed including common support tools Addigy, Connectwise Automate, ScreenConnect
- Execute onboarding/offboarding of staff in coordination with our outside IT consulting firm
- Set up computers alongside our outside IT consulting firm
- Assist with purchase of computers and equipment
- Organization and upkeep of IT closet/IT equipment
- Support agency staff with IT-related tasks including file conversion, web-based platforms, et. al.
- Work closely with our outside IT consulting firm and participate in quarterly meetings to ensure efficacy and efficiency in our IT process and procedures
- Assist with server needs/fixes; cleaning up server
- Help us invest in technology to streamline and enhance how we collaborate and work
- Assist in implementing innovative solutions to continuously improve our processes, productivity, and growth
- General office tech needs
- Assist with IT-related office administrative tasks as needed including resolving phone issues (phones are internet based)
- Work with staff to troubleshoot issues related to web software platforms
- Perform research into various web-based tools as needed
- Assist with officewide electronic cataloging/filing as needed
- Assist with Mailchimp e-blast administration / updating list and tagging appropriately
- Assist with vendor management e.g. Canon, Dell, Carrier SI, Lumen, others as needed
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in the field
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Networking and Telecommunications, Cyber Security
- Prior in-house IT experience a plus
- Familiarity with and ability to troubleshoot various tech-related equipment including computers, monitors, phones, web cams, and other accessories (e.g. Screenbeam, conf room pods, et. al.)
- Proficient with MS Office/Office 365, Slack, Google, Zoom, et. al.
- Note: this is not a remote position
Marino is a communications agency that delivers data-driven, fully integrated strategies focused on amplifying impressions, changing perceptions and fostering high-level relationships to build brands. We create custom earned, owned and paid programs that support our clients’ business and organizational objectives.
The markets we serve include real estate, lifestyle, nonprofit, technology / innovation and professional services. Our representations run the gamut from global Fortune 100 companies to local neighborhood businesses and groups.