Marino is looking for a talented full-time Creative Director to help shape our creative and branding unit as well as work across the digital, advertising, PR, and business development efforts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is motivated by good design and is a stellar project manager. This individual should have great communication skills and be able to work with various teams at the agency. In addition to managing in-house resources the right candidate will be able to leverage their network to complete projects in addition to creating assets themselves.
We are a rapidly growing agency that is looking to bolster our creative and design capabilities to help shape our digital and public relations practice as well as our own brand.
- Designing and producing graphics / materials to support both internal agency needs as well as various client deliverables
- Supervising the planning, development and production of major projects including, print, digital, video, and other program collateral material
- Taking a lead role in the creation of new concepts, designs, and marketing campaigns
- Managing the day-to-day of the department including developing and monitoring budgets and workflow
- Crafting creative storytelling solutions to solve clients’ challenges
- Framing and driving a creative vision for a client to fruition
- Creating the concepts, strategy and deliverables that meet the goals of the clients
- Presenting internally and externally to clients
- Assisting with everyday projects, including digital ads, landing page designs, brochures, site graphics, social media graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral
- Working closely with the social media teams to produce content for clients
- Providing creative input for marketing campaigns
- Working with the paid advertising team to develop various forms of creative for campaigns
- Working with outside photographers, videographers and other consultants as needed
- Understanding clients’ business objectives and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the industries in which Marino’s clients operate
- Building on existing relationships and creating new connections with vendors
- Cultivating talent and assisting in junior staff mentoring / development
- Remaining current and communicating industry trends and techniques
- Desire and drive to help build a department and lead a team
- A minimum of 5 years design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Comfortable tackling problems head-on and adapting to shifting priorities, working individually and within a team, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience using Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video and animation
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, and web typography
We are a holistic communications agency that delivers data-driven, fully integrated strategies focused on amplifying impressions, changing perceptions and fostering high-level relationships to build brands. We create custom earned, owned and paid programs that support our clients’ business and organizational objectives.
With locations in New York City and Los Angeles, the markets we serve include real estate, lifestyle, nonprofit, technology / innovation and professional services. Our representations run the gamut from global Fortune 100 companies to local neighborhood businesses and groups.